Chair’s Office Forms Room Reservation Request To reserve and book conference rooms for meetings and events, administered by the administrative assistant. Request for Travel Authorization Required to obtain approval to travel for department business (form needs to be submitted prior to travel arrangments being made), administered by they senior administrative associate. Business Affairs Forms Reimbursement Requests Instructions and forms to obtain reimbursement for travel or enterainment expenses, administered by the administrative associate in Business Affairs. Requisition Form Required for staff, faculty and students needing to purchase or order items -such as chemicals, office supplies, etc., administered by the senior procurement officer in Business Affairs. *These forms, and further guidance about their use, can be found on the Chair’s Office webpage or the Business Affairs webpage.   

Posted on: